Academic Integrity matters in Alberta, Canada.
Get in Touch
Alberta Council for Academic Integrity
There are a number of individuals committed to guiding the work of the council as it develops in its first few years.
Steering Committee (Members listed alphabetically by institution):
- Margaret Toye, Bow Valley College (2019-2023)
- Melanie (Mel) Hamilton, Lethbridge College (on leave)
- Marg Olfert, Mount Royal University (2019-2023)
- Nazanin Teymouri, NorQuest College(2019-2023)
- Sheryl Boisvert, NorQuest College (2019-2023)
- Cheryl Kier, Athabasca University (on leave)
- Sarah Elaine Eaton, University of Calgary (2019-2023)
The Alberta Council on Academic Integrity works in collaboration with these other Canadian provincial networks:
Copyright Alberta Council for Academic Integrity– 2021.